Saturday, September 26, 2009
i played rach three with ashkenazy!
... or rather, his recording! And I'm happy to say that I could catch up with him most of the time! And I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I had been practising Page 65 a tad too fast. Of course, Ash can play it twice as fast if he wants to. But if he thinks that the speed is okay, I'm fine with it! As for the other parts, he played them so fast that when I played at his speed, I couldn't see my fingers. Especially the last few pages of Movement 3. Left Hand had to play octaves at an unbelievable speed and needless to say I misplayed over half of the notes. But as Ash is a hundred times the pianist I am, I'm not disheartened!
Recently I developed a liking for chain ambigrams.
Boeing. My first chain ambigram. I have to say it is a natural chain ambigram.
Arsenal.
Rachy.
And...

'I Completed Rach Three', my celebratory Rach Three ambigram!
Okay, I'm going to watch the F1 qualifying race! I'm hoping for more scandals! Because I think they're more interesting than the race itself! Actually, the only thing I like about F1 is the sound of the cars...
posted at:
22:33
|
0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment
welcome to my ambigram gallery!
newest ambigrams are added on top.

CELEBRATING THE WORLD CUP 2010 in SOUTH AFRICA!!! :D

Andrei Arshavin! ♥♥♥

Brwen Stxizel. My footy team!

Vladimir Ashkenazy.

I completed Rach Three. Ambigram celebrating the day I finally finished learning the piano concerto on 18 September 2009.

Rachy chain ambigram.

Arsenal chain ambigram.

Boeing. My first chain ambigram.

another take on fourdiligence. this will be on the first page of our yearbook. the old one will dominate the second and third
pages, oh yeah!!!

alexander lubiantsev! a very very cute russian pianist :D

socialstudies / propaganda. my first mirror image ambigram! more can be done about the middle S, though.

socialstudies / propaganda.

third attempt at rachmaninoff. my second is too ugly to be shown.

zinedine zidane. my favourite footy player. ever.

st nicks, my secondary school.

one of my more ambitious ambigrams. i hate biology / with a passion

second attempt at gershwin. this is his full name, george gershwin

four diligence. i'm very proud of this one.

airbus/boeing

rachmaninoff. my first ambigram.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
i played rach three with ashkenazy!
... or rather, his recording! And I'm happy to say that I could catch up with him most of the time! And I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I had been practising Page 65 a tad too fast. Of course, Ash can play it twice as fast if he wants to. But if he thinks that the speed is okay, I'm fine with it! As for the other parts, he played them so fast that when I played at his speed, I couldn't see my fingers. Especially the last few pages of Movement 3. Left Hand had to play octaves at an unbelievable speed and needless to say I misplayed over half of the notes. But as Ash is a hundred times the pianist I am, I'm not disheartened!
Recently I developed a liking for chain ambigrams.
Boeing. My first chain ambigram. I have to say it is a natural chain ambigram.
Arsenal.
Rachy.
And...

'I Completed Rach Three', my celebratory Rach Three ambigram!
Okay, I'm going to watch the F1 qualifying race! I'm hoping for more scandals! Because I think they're more interesting than the race itself! Actually, the only thing I like about F1 is the sound of the cars...
0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment
about me

Just a nobody who likes planes, football and classical music. A weird combination.
Has a strange liking for old/dead Russian composers and pianists, with the notable exception of A.Lubiantsev.
Supports Arsenal FC. Thinks A330s are hot.
My photos on A.net