BLOG
LINKS
PLANES
AMBIGRAMS
PROFILE
CAMERA KID
Friday, September 18, 2009

i win

... because I completed Rach Three!!!!!!!!

Took me the best part of 110 days. Well, actually less than that since I didn't practice everyday, but I can't possibly record the number of hours I spent on it, right? So it's officially 110 days. Played the whole thing for the first time just now. It took me 50 minutes because I repeated many parts. There are some parts that I just can't play right... And after that I was so exhausted I collapsed into bed and regained consciousness only 2 hours later...

It's such an awesome feeling, knowing that I've learnt every page of Rach Three. I'm far from mastering it, of course, and I don't expect to anyway. But it's okay. For all I know I might be the worst Rach Three player in the world. But I'd rather be shit at Rach Three than be pro at a noob song, like, I don't know... Canon in D? *pukes*

OMG I COMPLETED RACH THREE!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

posted at: 22:21  |  0 Comment(s) |  Post a Comment