Friday, October 02, 2009
slacking is bad!
But that's exactly what I've been doing for the whole of this week! I don't think doing a TYS paper everyday counts as studying, though! I can't believe I used to study 8 hours a day.
The end is so close I can smell it. The last time I checked, there're only 41 days left. 41 days to my Rach Three concert! And I'm going to be the pianist this time. I'm nervous! But excited at the same time. This concert is for you, Yee Ching!
And after that, it's an hour or two of footy, then it's off to the camera shop we go! Here's my finalised shopping list:
Canon EOS 450D Kit (18-55mm)
55-250mm
UV Filter
Circular Polarising Filter
Wired remote
Rubber lens hood
And after that, we'll go get my cello! After I've mastered the basics, I'm going to arrange songs for the cello and piano:
Rach's Symphony No. 1 Part 3
Prelude in F Major (1891)
Elgar's Salut d'Amour - I know there're already cello/piano arrangements for the above 2 songs but I'm going to write my own versions
Maybe a few sections of Rach 3
And compose songs for both instruments.
Then I'm going to learn Cello Sonata (cello and piano parts) Op. 19 by Rachmaninoff. Or at least the third part.
And I've received another job offer by my employers, the violin teachers, which means the money will come rolling in! I think I'm going to buy some sheet music, books, and stock up my wardrobe in preparation for Poly. And I'll spend my remaining time at Terminal 1 or going on a photography tour around Singapore.
Reality Check: There are still 41 days to 13 November. And I still suck at Rach 3.
Dammit...
posted at:
22:56
|
0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment