BLOG
LINKS
PLANES
AMBIGRAMS
PROFILE
CAMERA KID
Wednesday, November 25, 2009

i love the AN-225 mriya

But, more importantly, its uber hot Russian pilot, Sasha!

... Okay, I know he's just a (minor) character in 2012, but he's the most good looking one! One thing though, real pilots don't wear their jackets in the cockpit... I was devastated when the Mriya fell down the cliff, taking Sasha with it D:

The destruction was overdone and extremely unbelievable, but hey, as the Mythbusters always say, "If something's worth doing, it's worth overdoing!"

Apart from the Mriya crash and some fighter planes sliding off an aircraft carrier like in Transformers, 2012 is a definite MUST WATCH!!!!!!!!!!! Heck, it's worth the money just to see Sasha :D

But the same can't be said for New Moon, which has to be one of the worst movies I've ever watched. I don't know how some people can watch it 6 or 7 times. I don't like Edward's voice, I don't like his cheesy lines ("You're the only reason I'm alive", "The reason why I did this was because I thought I was protecting you", etc), I don't like Bella and her reckless stupidity. I mean, jumping off a cliff just to see an ex-boyfriend??!! (They're only hallucinations, by the way) There is so much more to life than losing a boyfriend. And she's only seventeen! There are plenty more fish in the sea. And she's not satisfied, even after being friends with Jacob Black, who in my opinion is a damn sight nicer than Edward. He looks more normal and doesn't speak in an irritating husky voice. But I don't get how he could transform into a wolf at will. Whatever happened to werewolves and the full moon?

Haha. But I'll catch Eclipse all the same, just to see how much worse it can get. In the meantime, I want to watch 2012 again - you guessed it, to see Sasha!!!!! <3

posted at: 21:35  |  0 Comment(s) |  Post a Comment