BLOG
LINKS
PLANES
AMBIGRAMS
PROFILE
CAMERA KID
Friday, November 13, 2009

this is not your typical 'it's over!' post

It all started with Zizou.

Because if not for him, I wouldn't have learnt French. And if I hadn't learnt French, I wouldn't have had the chance to go to France last November. And if I hadn't gone to France last November, I wouldn't have taken awesome pictures. And if I hadn't taken awesome pictures, my dad wouldn't have said that I deserved a better camera. And if my dad hadn't said that I deserved a better camera, I wouldn't have gotten my CANON EOS 450D 18-55 KIT + 55-250 + UV FILTER + CIRCULAR POLARIZING FILTER + REMOTE CONTROL + LENS HOOD + DRY CABINET............

From left to right: 55-250 (with lens hood), Canon EOS 450D with 18-55 lens. EW-60C lens hood for 18-55, Targus UV Filter, Tokina UV Filter, Tokina Circular PL, Remote control.

And by registering my camera online, I'll get a FREE 50mm PRIME LENS!!!!!!!!

THIS. IS. SO. EFFING. AWESOME......!!!!!!!

I'll round off this awesome post with the Photo of the Year:

Note: I did not fuck. The actual sentence was 'I fucking hate this book'.

posted at: 23:07  |  0 Comment(s) |  Post a Comment