Monday, December 21, 2009
i love shopping!
Went out with XXK yesterday! She wanted to help me buy clothes for poly! She wanted to 'change my style', in other words, make me buy girly clothes...! I told her it was impossible. But what do you know...
So we roamed Bugis Junction and I managed to get a shirt from Cotton On for ten bucks. And their receipt is effing long! I only bought one item and they gave me a scroll that is more than half a metre long -.-" They filled the whole receipt with their exchange policy, which most of us don't care about. Tsk tsk tsk, major paper wastage!
I won't bore you with our adventures in Bugis Street, but I emerged from there with three new shirts, yay! Then we headed off to Ang Mo Kio Central and XXK brought me to this shop that sells nice shirts at cheap prices! And that was when XXK succeeded in her 'mission'. Because I bought 3 shirts that were supposedly 'girly' - not the designs on them, but their cutting (is it the correct word to use?). But, to be honest, I didn't see anything girly about them... We bought matching 'Starbucks' shirts and are going to wear them for class gathering!
Haha, my first time buying so many clothes!
posted at:
08:29
|
0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment
welcome to my ambigram gallery!
newest ambigrams are added on top.

CELEBRATING THE WORLD CUP 2010 in SOUTH AFRICA!!! :D

Andrei Arshavin! ♥♥♥

Brwen Stxizel. My footy team!

Vladimir Ashkenazy.

I completed Rach Three. Ambigram celebrating the day I finally finished learning the piano concerto on 18 September 2009.

Rachy chain ambigram.

Arsenal chain ambigram.

Boeing. My first chain ambigram.

another take on fourdiligence. this will be on the first page of our yearbook. the old one will dominate the second and third
pages, oh yeah!!!

alexander lubiantsev! a very very cute russian pianist :D

socialstudies / propaganda. my first mirror image ambigram! more can be done about the middle S, though.

socialstudies / propaganda.

third attempt at rachmaninoff. my second is too ugly to be shown.

zinedine zidane. my favourite footy player. ever.

st nicks, my secondary school.

one of my more ambitious ambigrams. i hate biology / with a passion

second attempt at gershwin. this is his full name, george gershwin

four diligence. i'm very proud of this one.

airbus/boeing

rachmaninoff. my first ambigram.
Monday, December 21, 2009
i love shopping!
Went out with XXK yesterday! She wanted to help me buy clothes for poly! She wanted to 'change my style', in other words, make me buy girly clothes...! I told her it was impossible. But what do you know...
So we roamed Bugis Junction and I managed to get a shirt from Cotton On for ten bucks. And their receipt is effing long! I only bought one item and they gave me a scroll that is more than half a metre long -.-" They filled the whole receipt with their exchange policy, which most of us don't care about. Tsk tsk tsk, major paper wastage!
I won't bore you with our adventures in Bugis Street, but I emerged from there with three new shirts, yay! Then we headed off to Ang Mo Kio Central and XXK brought me to this shop that sells nice shirts at cheap prices! And that was when XXK succeeded in her 'mission'. Because I bought 3 shirts that were supposedly 'girly' - not the designs on them, but their cutting (is it the correct word to use?). But, to be honest, I didn't see anything girly about them... We bought matching 'Starbucks' shirts and are going to wear them for class gathering!
Haha, my first time buying so many clothes!
0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment
about me

Just a nobody who likes planes, football and classical music. A weird combination.
Has a strange liking for old/dead Russian composers and pianists, with the notable exception of A.Lubiantsev.
Supports Arsenal FC. Thinks A330s are hot.
My photos on A.net