so much to do...
1) Learn Etude Op.33 No. 1 (not done)
2) Learn Etude Op. 33 No. 3 (somewhat done)
3) Arrange Symphony No. 1 Part 3 for cello and piano (not done)
4) Learn Etude Op. 39 No. 7 (not done)
5) Learn a bit of Prokofiev's Piano Concerto No. 3 Part 3 (half done)
6) Learn Cello Sonata Part 3 on the cello (not done)
7) Brush up on La Campanella (not done)
8) Learn Prelude Op. 32 No. 13 (not done)
9) Learn Prelude (1891) on the cello (not done)
10) Learn Salut d'amour on the cello (not done)
11) Learn Prokofiev's PC 3 Part 1 (still stuck on page 10)
12) Learn Prokofiev's Toccata (not even a fifth done)
And there's more...
13) Go plane photographing every Sunday (so far I had only been to 2 really short photography trips)
14) Practice cello everyday (not doing that either)
15) Tutor my wayward cousin (see below post) from Monday to Friday every week, from 1 to 5pm (this new arrangement is better than her staying at my house, but it robs me of my weekday afternoons nonetheless)
16) Wash my Arsenal jersey (haven't washed it since I last wore it out for class gathering...)
17) Prepare farewell gifts (not saying what I'm doing, except that making them is really tedious and if you receive one, you'd better treasure it)
18) Manage my airline on Airline Manager (the most addictive application on Facebook since Know-It-All Trivia)
19) Read the Twilight Saga e-books (I'm just reading it to see how bad it is, really. So far, it hasn't disappointed.)
20) Visit anti-Twilight websites (here're some: http://www.twilightsucks.com/, http://community.sparknotes.com/index.php/2009/07/16/blogging-twilight-index-page/, http://applesparkles.wikia.com/wiki/Frozen_Apples, etc...)
21) Learn Russian (never got past the 'numbers' chapter - but I can still count to 10 in Russian!)
22) Learn Greek (can't count to 10 in Greek)
23) Learn the pronunciations of 30 languages (it's actually not that difficult, but I don't have the time for it!!!)
24) Read the whole Artemis Fowl series (I still have The Eternity Code and The Opal Deception)
25) Finish watching the Mythbusters episodes that my dad has recorded for me before he deletes them to free up space on his HDD recorder
26) Run 2.4 km every morning (my mum's fault)
27) There's more, but my mum's shouting at me for lunch, so bye!
posted at:




















