BLOG
LINKS
PLANES
AMBIGRAMS
PROFILE
CAMERA KID
Sunday, January 17, 2010

crushed

Hai... Today I got my third photo rejected. Which isn't such a big deal if not for the fact that I already have one accepted shot on the site. The thing is, I spent much more time on A6-EYI (the rejected shot) than on B-HNC (accepted). A few days ago, 9V-TAH was rejected too and I think I had spent more time on it than any other shot.

I know, spending more time on a shot doesn't equate to getting a quality shot, but my point is, I put in more effort on A6 and 9V than on B. Seriously, I was expecting B to get rejected. I was like, what the hell lah, put that in the queue and see what happens.

Oh well. I've since given up on A6 and 9V. I might be going to photograph planes later! Hopefully the photos'll turn out well.

posted at: 08:46  |  1 Comment(s) |  Post a Comment