BLOG
LINKS
PLANES
AMBIGRAMS
PROFILE
CAMERA KID
Monday, January 25, 2010

i feel weird

Yesterday, I missed the first half of the Arsenal-Stoke game because I had forgotten that there was a match that night. As you have already known, we lost 1-3 and are now out of the FA cup. To ease my depression, I went to Arshavin's fan group on Facebook to look at some of his photos and... (I'm embarrassed to admit it) my depression was cured. Because... (I know I sound like a crazy fangirl here but I don't care) ...... Arshavin is hot! Especially in two of the photos. I swear I got weak at the knees and started babbling like an idiot and giggling like a schoolgirl. Oh wait. I am a schoolgirl. You know what? Arshavin can definitely give Alex Lubiantsev a run for his money. In fact, I can't decide who's hotter. Which is all the better as I'll be more motivated to learn Russian! Sigh... Pity Russia won't be playing in the World Cup!

/fangirlism

posted at: 14:10  |  0 Comment(s) |  Post a Comment