BLOG
LINKS
PLANES
AMBIGRAMS
PROFILE
CAMERA KID
Sunday, January 31, 2010

a post full of randomness

You know I'm really bored when I write a post with that title. So anyway, yesterday I went to ECP and guess who came! The A380! (I never get tired of photographing that beauty)

On Final.



Close up of the nose.

Of course, I didn't go to ECP. The A380 isn't even real. It's my 1:200 scale model. I took these shots as a practice, as I want to take photos of the real A380 from the same angles at the airshow.

A few days ago, I took this picture of Celly Belly, my latest love.

Next time I'll post pictures of my other loves, Alex the upright piano and Vladimir the grand piano (I haven't bought that yet).

In unrelated news, I just found out that I owned an Arshavin poster for one and a half years without even realising it. I spent the past few months searching for one in vain (maybe Football Weekly had his poster in one of its issues, but I missed it), when I already had one sitting on my shelf inside a forgotten Euro 2008 issue.

Of course, I would've preferred him in an Arsenal shirt. (Although he looks hot in anything)

I also redecorated my room a little, replacing an old Audi poster with van Persie and Vela.

If everything goes well, I am going to the airshow on all days, from Tuesday to Sunday. This is because I have a friend whose dad works in the aerospace industry and who is giving me a trade day pass. And I've already bought tickets for both public days. It is going to be the best week of 2010 yet. However, with more photography opportunities comes more stress. There is simply no excuse to mess up my shots and not get even a single one accepted on A.Net. If, after six chances at photographing the B-52 and the A-10 and I don't know what planes at the flying display, I still can't get one shot accepted, I'll have to say that I'm not worthy of A.Net.

Oh well.

posted at: 10:06  |  1 Comment(s) |  Post a Comment