BLOG
LINKS
PLANES
AMBIGRAMS
PROFILE
CAMERA KID
Sunday, January 24, 2010

too much of a good thing is not good

Next week, most of my friends will be heading to their new JCs while I rot away at home for three more months. Yes, that's 1/4, 25% of a year. It's killing me. Everyday, I wake up and think, 'Today will be a boring day' and it turns out to be boring. For the past few weeks, the only things I've been doing are: Wasting time on Facebook, learning Russian, practicing cello and piano, and... nothing else. Not that they're a total waste of time (only one is), but it has been 2 months and I'm still doing the same things. By the way, I left out planespotting because I've only done that twice since the beginning of the hols.

Now if I were to return to school, there'd be so many new things to do. I bet poly life is awesome. And I can't effing wait to start my CCAs. I'm planning to join NP Strings and Piano Ensemble. I made a huge mistake in secondary school, joining a useless CCA called Infocomm. I think it's the biggest and most stupid mistake I've ever made in my whole life. Really, I can't think of any other mistake quite like this one. So, I'm determined to make up for the hours I've wasted.

Come to think of it, the reason why I'm so effing bored and frustrated over here is because I'm... (okay, it feels weird to type that out)... lonely. Of course, being alone at home is much better than having the parents at home, but I really miss the days in school where there's always someone to talk and listen to. Heck, I miss my class's noisy environment. It's too quiet at home.

Haha, this post suddenly sounds so emo. On a happier note, there's a class gathering next week! Our last gathering before school starts. And after that... I don't want to think about it.

posted at: 21:41  |  0 Comment(s) |  Post a Comment