I've been on the comp since I woke up, which means I've been staring at the screen for almost 8 hours now. I said almost because I had cello lesson just now. I just took a picture of the gigantic G1000 poster stuck proudly on the wall above Alex (in case you don't know, he's my piano).

So you're wondering what on earth I've been doing the past 8 hours? Well, I don't know myself. I mean, I've been playing Airline Manager, surfing the A.net forums and watching lame videos on Youtube, but it's strange how 8 hours can fly by so fast.
Oh, and I just discovered Fred on Youtube. Yes, it took me a while. I also recently started watching Nigahiga, months after my friends stopped parodying them in class. I know, I'm slow. And I'm kind of disturbed that I like Fred. He sounds annoying and acts like a gay but I still like his videos. I think the guy playing him being good looking has got something to do with it. (Oh no, I'm becoming more and more prone to stuff like this...) BUT!!! Good looks and annoying voice aside, I think the stuff in the videos are funny! Go check them out!
I'm also hooked on this 'band' on Youtube. I don't know if it can be called a band because it's only 2 people. It's called Pomplamoose. It's a play on the French word 'pamplemousse', which means grapefruit. I found out about them while reading mrbrown's blog. He's a fan of them too. They do covers and compose their own music. I love their compositions! Go check them out on Youtube! They have a website too, over here:
http://www.pomplamoose.com/! I can't decide which song is my favourite, because they're all awesome! But if you don't have time to go through everything, I highly recommend Centrifuge, Beat the Horse, Expiration Date, My Favourite Things, La Vie En Rose, In the Season, and Little Things.
I'm progressing extremely slowly but surely in Russian. I can now conjugate the verbs 'to want', 'to eat' and 'to drink', form the prepositional case of nouns and also form simple sentences. I am not joking when I say that Russian is the most goddam difficult thing that I've ever tried to learn. It's ten times more difficult than Rach 3 because I managed to learn Rach 3. Not saying that I won't manage to learn Russian, but I'm going to take more than 110 days that's for sure!
Okay I'm off to listen to Pomplamoose and Prokofiev! Talk to you later! Peace out, home dog! (Haha, I totally ripped that off from Fred!)