BLOG
LINKS
PLANES
AMBIGRAMS
PROFILE
CAMERA KID
Friday, February 26, 2010

No title

Today I went to Hwa Chong JC to help Yee Ching out with her diabolo rehearsal. And I got a hysterical welcome by Abilai haha. I'd react in exactly the same way if I saw Lubey on the street.

Before that I had watched Percy Jackson at AMKHub. It was the first time I had gone to the cinema alone and it wasn't too bad. But who cares. My aim was to watch Logan Lerman. I had made up my mind ever since I first saw the movie poster. And I wasn't disappointed. By Logan, that is. The result was that afterwards I had to constantly cover my mouth to hide a stupid grin so people wouldn't think I was crazy.

Okay back to HC. It may look big and impressive from the outside, but I found it kind of ridiculous that they only had... Class benches?! 20-something people to 2 park benches are you kidding me? At least have 5! The campus is so damn big there's bound to be space! It's unbelievable.

Anyway, I met quite a few St. Nick's people and it was nice seeing them, though I felt a little out of place. And I found out that HC has a freaking grand piano!! Well, it's not a Steinway D-274, but it was a grand all the same! But I couldn't play it until the end of the rehearsal. So we went through the programme and yada yada and yay it's over! After fooling about on the piano with a few friends I headed to Coronation Plaza for dinner with Yee Ching. Then I went home and watched Peter Chao on Youtube.

Okay it's getting kinda late now and I have to wake up at 8 tomorrow. Why? To watch the figure skating medal event! They'll be playing Gershwin and Rachy's songs so I have to catch it! I'm rooting for Kim Yu Na because oh God she's hot!!


posted at: 00:13  |  0 Comment(s) |  Post a Comment