BLOG
LINKS
PLANES
AMBIGRAMS
PROFILE
CAMERA KID
Sunday, May 02, 2010

laptop is fried...

My poor laptop is dead! Yesterday I plugged in the adaptor to charge the battery and the computer shut down immediately. Then I smelt something burning and realised my laptop's insides were being cooked. Needless to say it wouldn't start up anymore. So now I have to get it serviced or hopefully get a new computer, but the problem is that Lenovo's service centre is located in friggin' Changi...!! To make things worse, I can only go on Friday, but I'll need my comp for Tuesday's Computer Programming lesson!!!

They'd better give me a new computer! And I'm thinking of trading it with my dad's smaller and lighter and better-looking laptop. Dunno if it's possible or not.

I'm really enjoying poly life! I'm starting CCA from tomorrow onwards, and I can't wait! I've successfully auditioned into the main string ensemble, despite having played cello for only 5 months! I was even asked to teach cello-playing basics to the freshies, albeit temporarily...

Also, I'm finally quitting French! Because when I went to sit the placement test, the teacher said that even the highest-level Intermediate 202 was too easy for me! I told her that my reason for taking French was to get the Diploma Plus certificate, but she said that O Level French was better. And she encouraged me to quit. And that's what I'm doing!

You know, I'm starting to dislike the weekends! Because I really love going to school! And now that I'm in CCAs I like, poly life promises to be a blast! Woohoo!!! :D

posted at: 16:39  |  0 Comment(s) |  Post a Comment