BLOG
LINKS
PLANES
AMBIGRAMS
PROFILE
CAMERA KID
Monday, June 07, 2010

down with fever... world cup fever

Unless you've been living in a cave, you'll know that the planet's greatest event is going to start in 4 days... AND I'M SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been sick for the past fucking week!!! Just last Sunday I was down with a different kind of fever, the burning one! Then I had a fucking sore throat for the whole damn week!! And now I've lost my voice and I've been coughing non stop for the past few days, and there's no end in sight to this stupid sickness.

HOW. I'm so fucking not missing the first match I tell you, or any match that I want to watch, for that matter. Fuck you, you fucking virus. Can't you infect me after the World Cup? Is this too much to ask for?

posted at: 20:57  |  0 Comment(s) |  Post a Comment