Thursday, July 01, 2010
a little here and a little there
Wah... The first week of the new term is almost over, and so is the World Cup... And yet I am falling asleep during the 2.30 matches! Even when the teams were playing well... Take the Spain-Portugal match for example. I fell asleep at half-time and woke up just in time for the goal. Then I fell asleep again and woke up way after full-time.
Sigh... It is with great regret that I announce that Team Bravo Sierra is now #6 in Predictor Challenge, despite guessing the result of the Netherlands-Slovakia match correctly. I predicted a 3-0 win for Argentina, but the buggers let me down and let in a goal... And why must Brazil score 3 goals? I had betted them to win 2-0... T_T
And Spain... They wiped out 4 players from my fantasy team... It's my fault though. I bought a bunch of Portuguese players during the transfer window, forgetting that they were about to play Spain... I am such an idiot!
Moving on to other things, I am happy to say that I got my scholarship!! I really didn't expect to get it as I had forgotten to bring my results to the second interview. So I thought I had screwed up the whole thing. But thankfully it didn't affect anything! But the sad thing is that I have to maintain good results for the whole year (top 10%), an unenviable task. And I have to have at least 12 ARLS (Achievement, Representation, Leadership and Service) CCA points each year. But I'm sure it won't be a problem, as the CCA I am in is the best in the world (see previous posts).
Coming to poly is one of the best decisions I've ever made. Not once have I regretted my choice. :D
posted at:
23:14
|
0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment
welcome to my ambigram gallery!
newest ambigrams are added on top.

CELEBRATING THE WORLD CUP 2010 in SOUTH AFRICA!!! :D

Andrei Arshavin! ♥♥♥

Brwen Stxizel. My footy team!

Vladimir Ashkenazy.

I completed Rach Three. Ambigram celebrating the day I finally finished learning the piano concerto on 18 September 2009.

Rachy chain ambigram.

Arsenal chain ambigram.

Boeing. My first chain ambigram.

another take on fourdiligence. this will be on the first page of our yearbook. the old one will dominate the second and third
pages, oh yeah!!!

alexander lubiantsev! a very very cute russian pianist :D

socialstudies / propaganda. my first mirror image ambigram! more can be done about the middle S, though.

socialstudies / propaganda.

third attempt at rachmaninoff. my second is too ugly to be shown.

zinedine zidane. my favourite footy player. ever.

st nicks, my secondary school.

one of my more ambitious ambigrams. i hate biology / with a passion

second attempt at gershwin. this is his full name, george gershwin

four diligence. i'm very proud of this one.

airbus/boeing

rachmaninoff. my first ambigram.
Thursday, July 01, 2010
a little here and a little there
Wah... The first week of the new term is almost over, and so is the World Cup... And yet I am falling asleep during the 2.30 matches! Even when the teams were playing well... Take the Spain-Portugal match for example. I fell asleep at half-time and woke up just in time for the goal. Then I fell asleep again and woke up way after full-time.
Sigh... It is with great regret that I announce that Team Bravo Sierra is now #6 in Predictor Challenge, despite guessing the result of the Netherlands-Slovakia match correctly. I predicted a 3-0 win for Argentina, but the buggers let me down and let in a goal... And why must Brazil score 3 goals? I had betted them to win 2-0... T_T
And Spain... They wiped out 4 players from my fantasy team... It's my fault though. I bought a bunch of Portuguese players during the transfer window, forgetting that they were about to play Spain... I am such an idiot!
Moving on to other things, I am happy to say that I got my scholarship!! I really didn't expect to get it as I had forgotten to bring my results to the second interview. So I thought I had screwed up the whole thing. But thankfully it didn't affect anything! But the sad thing is that I have to maintain good results for the whole year (top 10%), an unenviable task. And I have to have at least 12 ARLS (Achievement, Representation, Leadership and Service) CCA points each year. But I'm sure it won't be a problem, as the CCA I am in is the best in the world (see previous posts).
Coming to poly is one of the best decisions I've ever made. Not once have I regretted my choice. :D
0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment
about me

Just a nobody who likes planes, football and classical music. A weird combination.
Has a strange liking for old/dead Russian composers and pianists, with the notable exception of A.Lubiantsev.
Supports Arsenal FC. Thinks A330s are hot.
My photos on A.net