Sunday, August 22, 2010
awesome!
Wah Mr Kong's concert was amazing! My senior said he made a lot of mistakes but it sounded alright to me! But overall he performed really really well. Half the time he had his eyes closed, haha! We sat right in front of him, at the second row, but when we met him at the autograph signing session he said he hadn't seen us! Yes I got his autograph, although I could get one anytime I wanted! Haha! We'll be playing Beethoven's sonatas next! He said that the Spring Sonata is fun to play! And it turns out I have the score! And since the next lesson is, like, 2 months away, I'll have time to practice! How exciting!
Dvorak's Symphony No. 8 was strangely familiar to me (maybe that's why they called the concert 'The Familiar and the Fantastic'??) and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Or should I say I thoroughly enjoyed watching the cute principal cellist. Hey, even my senior says he's cute!!!
At the concert we met some of our CCA friends and an alumnus. So it wasn't only us who were there to support Mr Kong! After that some of us left and the rest of us had supper and I reached home at 12.30 and went to bed, completely forgetting about the Arsenal match.
We won 6-0! I realise we like to score 6 against 'Black' teams. I still remember the 6-2 victory against Blackburn. I forgot when. And now 6-0 against Blackpool. Haha.
Off to look at pianos later! I can't wait!
posted at:
09:59
|
0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment
welcome to my ambigram gallery!
newest ambigrams are added on top.

CELEBRATING THE WORLD CUP 2010 in SOUTH AFRICA!!! :D

Andrei Arshavin! ♥♥♥

Brwen Stxizel. My footy team!

Vladimir Ashkenazy.

I completed Rach Three. Ambigram celebrating the day I finally finished learning the piano concerto on 18 September 2009.

Rachy chain ambigram.

Arsenal chain ambigram.

Boeing. My first chain ambigram.

another take on fourdiligence. this will be on the first page of our yearbook. the old one will dominate the second and third
pages, oh yeah!!!

alexander lubiantsev! a very very cute russian pianist :D

socialstudies / propaganda. my first mirror image ambigram! more can be done about the middle S, though.

socialstudies / propaganda.

third attempt at rachmaninoff. my second is too ugly to be shown.

zinedine zidane. my favourite footy player. ever.

st nicks, my secondary school.

one of my more ambitious ambigrams. i hate biology / with a passion

second attempt at gershwin. this is his full name, george gershwin

four diligence. i'm very proud of this one.

airbus/boeing

rachmaninoff. my first ambigram.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
awesome!
Wah Mr Kong's concert was amazing! My senior said he made a lot of mistakes but it sounded alright to me! But overall he performed really really well. Half the time he had his eyes closed, haha! We sat right in front of him, at the second row, but when we met him at the autograph signing session he said he hadn't seen us! Yes I got his autograph, although I could get one anytime I wanted! Haha! We'll be playing Beethoven's sonatas next! He said that the Spring Sonata is fun to play! And it turns out I have the score! And since the next lesson is, like, 2 months away, I'll have time to practice! How exciting!
Dvorak's Symphony No. 8 was strangely familiar to me (maybe that's why they called the concert 'The Familiar and the Fantastic'??) and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Or should I say I thoroughly enjoyed watching the cute principal cellist. Hey, even my senior says he's cute!!!
At the concert we met some of our CCA friends and an alumnus. So it wasn't only us who were there to support Mr Kong! After that some of us left and the rest of us had supper and I reached home at 12.30 and went to bed, completely forgetting about the Arsenal match.
We won 6-0! I realise we like to score 6 against 'Black' teams. I still remember the 6-2 victory against Blackburn. I forgot when. And now 6-0 against Blackpool. Haha.
Off to look at pianos later! I can't wait!
0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment
about me

Just a nobody who likes planes, football and classical music. A weird combination.
Has a strange liking for old/dead Russian composers and pianists, with the notable exception of A.Lubiantsev.
Supports Arsenal FC. Thinks A330s are hot.
My photos on A.net