Friday, September 17, 2010
time for a change
I bet the first thing that came to your mind when you came here is, 'What the fuck has happened to you??!!' To which I say, pink ain't that bad a colour y'know!! However no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to remove the irritating navbar at the top. (I'm using Google Chrome, but somehow it's not there in IE) I don't know why I could remove it in my previous skin though.
Remember what I said about me dreading TCP camp? It turned out that my fears were unfounded because it was awesome. And it's not only because we stayed indoors all day long and had good food (my ideal type of camp) but also because it made me think of things that I never bothered to think about and I got to meet awesome people. I wouldn't say this camp changed my life, but I certainly got something out of it.
We were dismissed at 4pm, and as I had CCA in the evening and had to return the school's cello, I went home and came back at 6.30. I think NPStrings is the only thing for which I will forsake an evening of rest just to attend practice. In the end we didn't do much, just practiced scales and I made a fool of myself on the violin. But I'm glad I turned up. I don't think there's anything the world right now that I love more than my awesome CCA.
We have practice tomorrow again!! But I'm not expecting anyone apart from myself to turn up. It doesn't matter. I'm going to ask Mr Ma to teach me Rachy's cello sonata. And if Mr Kong remembers, we'll play Beethoven's Spring Sonata. Speaking of which, I have not practiced it for weeks.
posted at:
14:29
|
0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment
welcome to my ambigram gallery!
newest ambigrams are added on top.

CELEBRATING THE WORLD CUP 2010 in SOUTH AFRICA!!! :D

Andrei Arshavin! ♥♥♥

Brwen Stxizel. My footy team!

Vladimir Ashkenazy.

I completed Rach Three. Ambigram celebrating the day I finally finished learning the piano concerto on 18 September 2009.

Rachy chain ambigram.

Arsenal chain ambigram.

Boeing. My first chain ambigram.

another take on fourdiligence. this will be on the first page of our yearbook. the old one will dominate the second and third
pages, oh yeah!!!

alexander lubiantsev! a very very cute russian pianist :D

socialstudies / propaganda. my first mirror image ambigram! more can be done about the middle S, though.

socialstudies / propaganda.

third attempt at rachmaninoff. my second is too ugly to be shown.

zinedine zidane. my favourite footy player. ever.

st nicks, my secondary school.

one of my more ambitious ambigrams. i hate biology / with a passion

second attempt at gershwin. this is his full name, george gershwin

four diligence. i'm very proud of this one.

airbus/boeing

rachmaninoff. my first ambigram.
Friday, September 17, 2010
time for a change
I bet the first thing that came to your mind when you came here is, 'What the fuck has happened to you??!!' To which I say, pink ain't that bad a colour y'know!! However no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to remove the irritating navbar at the top. (I'm using Google Chrome, but somehow it's not there in IE) I don't know why I could remove it in my previous skin though.
Remember what I said about me dreading TCP camp? It turned out that my fears were unfounded because it was awesome. And it's not only because we stayed indoors all day long and had good food (my ideal type of camp) but also because it made me think of things that I never bothered to think about and I got to meet awesome people. I wouldn't say this camp changed my life, but I certainly got something out of it.
We were dismissed at 4pm, and as I had CCA in the evening and had to return the school's cello, I went home and came back at 6.30. I think NPStrings is the only thing for which I will forsake an evening of rest just to attend practice. In the end we didn't do much, just practiced scales and I made a fool of myself on the violin. But I'm glad I turned up. I don't think there's anything the world right now that I love more than my awesome CCA.
We have practice tomorrow again!! But I'm not expecting anyone apart from myself to turn up. It doesn't matter. I'm going to ask Mr Ma to teach me Rachy's cello sonata. And if Mr Kong remembers, we'll play Beethoven's Spring Sonata. Speaking of which, I have not practiced it for weeks.
0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment
about me

Just a nobody who likes planes, football and classical music. A weird combination.
Has a strange liking for old/dead Russian composers and pianists, with the notable exception of A.Lubiantsev.
Supports Arsenal FC. Thinks A330s are hot.
My photos on A.net